Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hendon Mob League: Game 5


Today is the Hendon Mob Poker League's Game 5. My odds have been slashed from 66/1 to win Game 4 to 33/1 to win Game 5 today. Don't see why, as I haven't come close to winning a game yet.

Gonna be tougher now but my aim is to be top of the league after this game. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen as I am already out 34/54. Moved my short stack all in from the SB with ATs but the BB woke up with AKo. Two of my suit on the flop but no further help ensured I went for an early bath :( - It seemed that everyone that came back from Barca did the same lol.

Played pretty shit and went against my instincts a few times. Was also playing 2 other prima type software tables and watching another, and I was surprised that I couldn't keep up with the action - must be because I haven't multitabled/played online poker for 2 weeks but they seemed very fast.

Anyway, I'm still in the other two tournaments trying to get something out of them...

Finished 16/266 in the Stan James Lout Bout Freeroll and in the top 50 out of 4872 in the Ladbrokes Cruise Mania Freeroll.

That's it until the next HMF League game, I've decided to take a little break from this. In the meantime I have added a "Trip Reports" section on the right below the clock.

Good luck all.


Hendon Mob League: Game 5 Results.

Hendon Mob League Top 10 Players

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home