Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday Summary


Played in Hollywood Poker's $22 + $2 WSOP Celebrity Shootout that commenced Saturday 7pm BST. I used player points to buy-in, so essentially this was a freeroll for me.

674 players started. Nearly out half way through when my 88 all-in was called by A9s. 9 on the turn but a Jack on the river gave me a straight. There were $100 bounties on the celebs taking part. I only came across one at my table during the tourney, Noah Emmerich, but didn't knock him out. Vince Van Patten and James Woods were also playing but they didn't get very far. Eventually I finished just out of the money but inside the top 100.

Bob Goen outlasted all the celebs taking part and for his achievement he won a WSOP seat. The winner of the tournament, Emir1982, also got a WSOP seat on top of the $2.7k for 1st place.

In the Bet365 Poker's $5K freeroll I finished 4089/4189 when my AA got cracked by A7s.

Finished in the money, 3/9, in Clay Knight's Festival Event 2, stud hi/lo.

Finally, 5/140 in Bugsys Club WSOP Round 2, just missing out on a Round 3 Ticket :(


Round 2 Results

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home