Friday, September 09, 2005

News

The main site update is going well, I have a lot of ideas for it. The downside is that I haven't being playing much poker because of it.

I'm pretty sure one of the qualifiers from the Celeb Star City satellite I played, CurlyWatts is Martin Green. He finished 2nd last night in the main event winning over £28,000 - not bad considering he qualified for just $4 or something!

Also played in a Virgin Poker tournament last night, finishing a rubbish 47/141 mainly due to seeing only a pair of nines in the whole thing. The winner was DaBeast (a great nickname if I may say so) - join up to a site and create your own DaNickname to put fear into your opponents! Play like a beast! ;)

See the main site, www.DaMatrix.co.uk, for details of a great DaNickname competition I am currently running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home