Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Daflection

Hardly played any poker over the festive period apart from some home games. Won 4 home tourneys in a row and 2 seconds in one day, in the last game I gave them a chance by busting out first.

Rounding off the year with another profitable week. Only my 36th out of 52 weeks but 10/12 profitable months. The only negative months were when I played the WHUPC in May and VC Poker Cup in August - I'd won my seats into those events in previous months and I take off the buyin after I play the event.

If next year is twice as good (poker profits) I will be very happy with developments. If everything went according to plan I would imagine that I could be 10 times better, but the poker markets are becoming more and more efficient and I'll probably go through a long plateau as this year I've had 4/5 short ones.

Ideally I'd like to reach a peak in time for the WSOP but if I won't be playing it doesn't really matter does it? If I don't play in at least one WSOP/EPT/WPT event or the VC Poker Cup again, I'll be very disappointed - I make myself about evens at the moment.