Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday Schedule

Schedule of some of the MTT tournaments that I will be/might be playing today. I like to play freerolls to try different styles and release any tilt from cash games that I may be playing in.

6pm Pokerroom.com Player Points Major $6k Freeroll

6:45pm Ladbrokes Poker Cruise Xmas Cracker
8pm Bet365 Poker $5K Freeroll

8pm BugsysClub $10k Warm Up Final
8pm OPT Poker.com WSOP Event Final
8pm Paradise Poker Gift Tree Freeroll
8:30pm Prima Poker EPT Scandinavian Open Final Probably give this one a miss since I didn't qualify via a satellite and I might be playing too many tables at that time to focus on this $515 buy-in.

9pm Titan Poker Depositors $1k Freeroll
9pm Pokerroom.com Royal Tourney

9pm Hollywood Poker Babes & Bounties II

2:30am Royal Vegas WSOP Freeroll