Friday, April 29, 2005

TFI Friday Round-Up

All is well and good in DaMatrix. Very excited to be going to the WHUPC in Barcelona in few weeks thanks to Stan's Poker.

I've learned that heads-up skill is more valuable than I first thought in tournaments - especially if you want to come first!

Over at Full Tilt Poker, I've been watching some of the pro's in action; John Juanda, Mike Matusow, Paul Wolfe and err Richard "Quiet Lion" Brodie ;)

I even challenged them to a heads up match offering 1% (worth up to $1300) of me in the WHUPC if one of them beat me. They all refused.

One railbird there took the opportunity to tell me that my blog is boring! Tell me one that isn't ;)

If you Navigate DaMatrix on the right, you'll find plently of great links to more boring blogs and poker websites.

Some great poker action to look forward to this weekend as I play in 3 online finals to qualify for land based events.

Update for my FPP Qualifiers post: I have used up 3 of my 4 chances to qualify for the BPO and WSOP (x2). No luck. One chance left to become a FPP Qualifier.

Finally, the May Poker Babe is just around the corner! And in response to the railbird at Full Tilt, I have added a "Boredom Relief" section within Navigate DaMatrix on the right with links to previous Poker Babes. Check it out!

Adios.